TATTOO ONLINE
TATTOO ONLINE

Friday, September 17, 2010

The Ultimate Playlist! by boostMD



(refresh your browser if the video doesn't automatically load)

I'm the kind of guy who likes to have music on all the time.

When I get up, I put on some music before I even get in the shower.

Cooking in the kitchen?  Phone playing my choice playlist.

Walking from my car in the parking lot to work?  Earbuds in, playlist on.

Well, what if I want to get my fix of racing videos while I'm getting ready for work, or just relaxing, or folding clothes, or doing WHATEVER?  If I watch on YouTube, I have to keep clicking after each movie is over, and actively choose which videos I want to watch, sorting through the heaps of terrible, low quality, lame videos.

SOLUTION!

Introducing "The Ultimate Playlist", by boostMD.

This playlist is repeating and includes the latest and greatest videos featured here on boostMD.  Bookmark this page, or set it as your home page to be greeted by automotive cinematographic excellence everytime you boot up!

Crank up the speakers and listen to Zonda R's fly around the 'Ring while you wake up, or brush your teeth, or... whatever!


Pass this page on to your friends! - just tell them to GOOGLE search 'ultimate playlist boostmd'.

Do you have a video you'd like to see get added to "The Ultimate Playlist"?  Leave it in the comments below, or email it to boostMDblog@gmail.com.


--boostMD

 Did you like this video?
Then follow boostMD on Facebook to see more like this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment